Tuesday, November 29, 2011
   My heart is pounding out my chest as I saw Torey's body hit the ground. I felt like I was going into a cardiac arrest!!  I had so many thoughts racing like the run of the bulls through my head. I could hear Manny's men approaching the greenhouse and  I started to shake. What did I do?? Surely she deserved it but what did she mean by "He made me do it"... was it any truth to that statement. What about this video tape thing? Was Manny that fucking twisted that he was paying a bitch to rape me?? Really, who was I kidding I knew in my heart it was true and at that moment I knew I was done . Done with the hurt! Done with the rape! Done with all that has held me down and I was ready to end it all. I raised my arm and pointed the gun towards the door and closed my eyes. Shaking like a rattlesnake rattler I held tight to the gun. I also was quite aware that there weren't  but a few more rounds to share. I had to make these next moments count and just like that my greenhouse doors  flung open so hard that it shattered or it could have been the bullets because I began to fire. I really didn't fully understand what I had committed too but I was all the way in. 


   My life has been one of many trials and tribulations but I'm still holding on. I lay here now as I was before. Absolutely nothing has changed. It leads me to believe that God has purposely put me to be here for what I am ............. a HOE!!  After the smoke and glass cleared the air the world I once knew was torn into a new nightmare. That moment replays over and over again and I never can get the look on Manny's face out of my mind. That motherfucker actually thought he was  coming to save me !! He was the first to come through the doors and the second to die. I can't help but replay over and over  again all the detectives everywhere  and  none of them once asking "Did I do it?" I sat and sipped on hot tea (where they got it from? Fuck if I knew but it was good) being catered to by many government officials. My once sacred place of solitude has become a forensic files crime scene.My favorite apple blossoms were splattered in blood and torn apart. It's hard to believe that it was once a beautiful bright tropical place that instantly kissed my skin with warmth. One of my only passionate moments was spent in that glass house and now I stare into the darkness that it now holds. I don't know how to feel knowing that I killed a lot of my demons that just won't die. Martin somehow never met his maker. Instead like the low life that he is and that I knew he was he decided to capitalize on what I had started. He stole all of Manny's dope and all the loot from his safe houses and is now what we would call a "Go to Man". His weak pathetic ass actually thought he could get me to be his bottom bitch because Manny was out of the way. Trade one jail for another I don't think so. If I had it my way Torey would have been first and Martin would have definitely been second ..... Oh and last but certainly not least Manuel "Sugadick" Gonzales. I would have wanted to savor the moment by honoring him with a slow death. Unfortunate for me that would be too much like right. I was reflecting on my misery and then the doorbell rang. I heard this bell millions but this time it sound as if it was long and strong. It was as if my body was in slow motion when i reached the foyer and saw the image of a dark skinned man. I rushed to open the door and there he stood this fine ass , black ass, bowlegged chocolate man. I instantly leapt into his arms burying my face into his neck and i began breathing him in deeply. He didn't squeeze me back but I didn't care I knew he was here to save me and love me forever. I was never so wrong. He pulled our bodies apart "Slayjonia" he shouted as if he didn't want to be touched. "Manny's dead and I didn't find her" he continued with a tone of seriousness. 
"Well nice to see you too Lyle" I said with disappointment "Please come in."
"I'm sorry I had to get ghost from you ma but I was never that far. I know what happened in that greenhouse. Fuck he blurted out in a riled tone.You done fucked my shit all the way up but I can't say I blame you.  I was hoping it was me to do it like I planned. I wanted to come around but you were no good for what I had to do,I had to stay focused"Lyle said.
"I'm confused because I thought you were here for me but you say you're looking for her.....who is her Lyle? I've only been waiting on you forever."I replied with anger.Feeling nothing but disappointment I asked "Would you like a drink?"
" Slayjonia I can't explain it all but it will all make sense . I gotta get those tapes and find out what happened to my sister she used to work for Manuel. Maybe you can help me now, you had to know Chanita."
My ears went deaf and all I could hear was her name echoing through my heart. This is not what I'm hearing from this man's beautiful full lips. My head started to spin and my knees began to buckle. Before I could blink I was on the floor..............

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

LOOSE PEN

Powered by ShoutJax

About Me

My Photo
WILDFLOWER
PLEASE LEAVE A SHOUTOUT OR A COMMENT. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK. ALWAYS LOVE, WILDFLOWER
View my complete profile