Monday, August 8, 2011
              In a hurry to leave i didn't have time to tell $God how I felt. I only had time to beg and plea for more of his presence. Ever since my soul will NOT rest. Although very suspicious of something foul between me and $God, Martin has been very tolerable. He's not been such the bugaboo that he was known to be. It's like he knows something that I don't and that alone haunts me when he simply passes me by. I'm not sure who this bitch Torey thinks she's fooling with but she too is on borrowed time!!!! I hate her smell and I hate her dumb ass smile and everything about her! This bitch has still been following me like Flies to Shit and is now a prisoner to what I now know is my curse. Im still in disbelief that I allowed her to violate my precious after our confrontation. This bitch actually tried to blackmail me. ME...... Slayjonia! She wanted what they all wanted........ My sweet pussy! Yes she won round one and with each vile stroke of her tongue I wanted her to die. After sucking my pussy for what felt like an eternity she had the audacity to place her lips upon mine.
"Damn you got some good pussy!" she panted while breathing heavily in my face. After all the alcohol and hate there was nothing left to do but spill all of my insides out. I did that for about 90 seconds  and felt drained.
"Mmm ,I love this nasty shit!"  Torey shouted in enjoyment. The room was spinning and my heart was pounding and the only thing that brought me back to this new part of hell was the feel of her tongue going in and out as she walked me to the wall. Waggling her tongue faster and faster I felt my whorish nature beginning to overpower my mental strength as my body succumed  to this very pleasurable tingly feeling taking over me. As disgusted as I was to the taste of vomit and alcohol and absolutely mortified at the sight of her between my thighs I could no longer fight my body from what it needed. I begin to burst my sweet, sweet juices and when she realized what a treat she had gotten she opened her mouth as wide as she could and swallowed all of me in. Ever since she has been eating me out on the regular to stay happy. I never thought I would hate a great orgasm so much but I do. It's gotten so bad that I'm chasing Martin so that he could fuck the feeling off of me but lately it's not adding up. Between   getting fucked out by Manny, ate out by Torey, and the occasional ass fuck with Martin I'm all fucked out and still no sign of $God. 
                            ...............................................
       If it's one thing I've learned it's how to survive. Unfortunately you can't do that being a sheep amongst wolves. Waking up this morning I felt like a new me with a bright future in store. Although I feel like a glory hole to every one around me I'm elated. Maybe because I know that someone's gonna die and it ain't gonna be me. Manny has finally grown tired of Martin's bullshit. It explains why he was staying the fuck away from me. I know that he's not gonna be here tomorrow and will be one less that I would have to worry about. Oh and as for that bitch ........ It's a wrap!!!!!
               

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

LOOSE PEN

Powered by ShoutJax

About Me

My Photo
WILDFLOWER
PLEASE LEAVE A SHOUTOUT OR A COMMENT. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK. ALWAYS LOVE, WILDFLOWER
View my complete profile